Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Teeth & enterpreneurship

.. they are ruining my sleep. G.'s getting a couple more which means I don't sleep nearly enough and after 2 hours of screaming between getting home from school and going to bed the only energy I have left is the that necessary to grabbing a glass of wine .. then some fatty food, then more wine and of course, more food. Thus fatter ass. I ran .. a few days then I stopped. Something to do with the above routine.

Things are exciting around here though. A number of competitions involving coding, mobile apps, etc and potential contact with investors if your idea is hot enough. SO of course now I listen to 5 hours of tech podcasts a day, read a number of books and am completely involved in the whole coming up with ideas/learning new cool things. Which is great and would rock if I actually had some extra time. The only "extra" time I have is between 7ish and 10ish when I'm literally wrecked from making diner/serving dinner/keeping G happy/bathing G/etc G related.
Enough said about that.

So I've got a couple of months to get all my shit together for these competitions. The truth is, once I figure out what the hell I am doing, my chances of actually getting something out of these things are pretty damn good. But the problem is that I don't have nearly enough time and unless I start planning my days/nights better I won't get anything done which would be very very sad.

But I have a plan and some lists and that's a good place to start.

UPDATE .. 3 hours later: actually I'm freaking the hell out. I want to do this thing but it's almost impossible to achieve. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment