Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 months and shots .. and little red dots all over his face and neck and a watery eye with yellow gunk that won't go away and failing classes and ..

Baby G. is seeing the doctor today with daddy. I wish I could go but I'm stuck at work so I made a list of things to talk to the doc about because 1) i tend to forget things and 2) i make lists for everything. With all the sleep deprivation hubby has been pretty touchy about things lately so I gingerly approached the "I won't be there but here's my list" issue because I don't want him to think I don't believe he's capable of asking the right questions, etc. He's never been sensitive about things or egotistic in his actions or anything like that but since about a month ago when sleep became ever more scarce he has been quite unlike himself sometimes. With baby G. being as high maintenance as he is I am sure it is pretty tiring for him to do the "nanny thing" 12 hours a day. I do envy him though. I'd much rather be tired from dealing with baby G than dealing with work.

So .. the shots. We're doing all of them except for the DTaP which we'll wait until 1 year or so. Pertussis season seems to be June to September which is a bit scary because we're going to a big family reunion in May and flying in June. But we're paradoid so we're giving him a shot every 2 weeks instead of all at the same time.

In other news I've been courting etsy.com because I have some mad skillz of my own and with hubby having dropped work down a little extra $$ sounds great. Plus it's a reason to do something I love: bake and cook. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. That's super stressful. Sleep deprivation takes a toil on everything.

    Good luck on etsy. I love etsy and supporting individual artists/designers so I hope it works out for you. Also, it's great you're getting back into cooking and baking. It's a nice to steal away for something so good for yourself and the tummies around you!

    ReplyDelete