I'm giving into the tagging thing. Andrea tagged me for this:
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
2. Baby G. being able to hold his head up on his own [oh so close!]
3. Next Friday
4. Making rolled fondant for a cake
5. Cooking the fillet mignons in the freezer
6. Traveling for fun again
7. Losing my baby belly fat
8. Not being broke! - the fillet mignons were a gift, a wonderful gift
8 Things I Did Yesterday [Saturday]
2. Made a mean arborio rice and chicken casserole
3. Petted the cats!!
4. Watched a documentary - Enron, the smartest guys in the room - the first movie I have watched since giving birth
5. Continued to have HOPE
6. Changed, cuddled and fed baby G.
7. Had a bratwurst with mustard and Corona .. yum!
8. Did baby laundry
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Read more often [baby books don't count]
2. Run my own business
3. Read more often!!
4. Be a morning person
5. Sew better
6. Get over "the house is still being renovated" and have people over already
7. Clean mussels - I have developed a 'weirdness' when dealing with cooking live sea creatures I never had before
8. Travel more
8 Shows I Watch
1. The Daily Show
2. The Colbert Report
3. Fareed Zacharia's GPS
4. Good Eats with Alton Brown
5. The Soup (all the Hollywood you need)
6. The Family Guy
7. American Dad
.. Jellybean Mama helped me remember about the last three which remain stale on my DVR for about a week when I remember .. wait! isn't new Soup on Fridays?
8 People I'm Tagging
1. Jellybean Mama of http://jellybeanmama.blogspot.com/
2. Ally of http://guiltynoodles.wordpress.com/ who has actually vowed herself to blogging silence so this might not work very well
.. that's all I got