Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This is going to sound bitchy ..


.. but J Lo is pissing me off. Observe the picture below. I don't know if she was trying to look like a mother tigress (that's at least what I like to believe) but she's coming off more like a sultry seductress: "don't mind the children .. what's your name. Just take me right here right now. Just shove them aside ... it's just me and you. Fuck them!"

At least that's what I see when I look at that picture. Dude (J Lo) .. you're singing repetitive dance songs with random wanna-be rappers and you're a w.o.m.a.n .. you're not Jenny from the block, you've got kids, yo! Start behaving appropriately. And the whole sultry "oh fuck me now pool boy" thing you've got going on in all these ads?! Overkill and unnecessary. You've procreated already .. all this seductress bullshit is par for the course for the young uninitiated human females who are going through their procreational prerogative stage.

That's my bit for today.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard your face will freeze that way if an angel flies over your head. Poor woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing hard, you're hilarious - how true about this picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete